Here are the top best chicken salad chick lauryn's lemon basil chicken salad public topics and compiled by our team
Bring one of your restaurant favorites home with this easy copycat Chicken Salad Chick Lauryn’s lemon basil recipe! This chicken salad is so versatile. It goes great with crackers, salad, or as a sandwich.
I have recently caught on to the craze of Chicken Salad Chick. Their food is so good! To me, it’s the perfect light and refreshing lunch. Their lemon basil chicken salad is one of my favorites.
I like to make this chicken salad and then have it on wheat toast but it is also great with salad or crackers too. I love whipping up a batch of this copycat chicken salad to have on hand for lunch for a few days.
- What we know about Chicken Salad Chick
- Ingredients needed
- How to make
- How to serve
- How to store leftovers
- Copycat Chicken Salad Chick Lemon Basil Chicken Salad
Table of Contents
What we know about Chicken Salad Chick
These are some things I have heard (but cannot confirm) about how Chicken Salad Chick makes their food. They use chicken tenderloins (not chicken breast) and then shred them. I have also heard that they use Duke brand mayonnaise.
The original Lauryn’s Lemon Basil uses chopped pecans but I left those out of mine. You can easily add some.
For this chicken salad, you will need:
- Chicken tenderloins: You’ll need about one pound of chicken tenderloins.
- Water: To boil the chicken in.
- Mayonnaise: I have heard a rumor that Chicken Salad Chick uses Duke’s mayonnaise. That’s what I used but you can also use your favorite brand of full fat mayonnaise.
- Garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper: To season the chicken salad with.
- Celery: You will need one large rib of celery, finely chopped.
- Basil: You’ll need fresh basil.
- Lemon: I used fresh lemon juice, but you can also use bottled if that’s what you have on hand.
- Pecans: I left these out because of my kids but if you would like to add them, you’ll need about ¼ cup of diced pecans.
You will also need a hand or stand mixer (or you can use two forks) and a food processor.
How to make
To make Lauryn’s lemon basil chicken salad, begin by adding water to a large pot. Add your chicken tenderloins in with the water. Bring the water to a boil.
Once the water has reached boiling, reduce the heat to low and cover the pot. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes. Do not overcook or the chicken will be rubbery. The chicken should register at 165 degrees with a meat thermometer. You will also be able to tell if it’s done when you go to shred it.
Once the chicken is done, remove it from the water and let it cool. Use two forks or use a stand or hand mixer to shred the chicken. I like using a mixer because it is very quick and it helps get the chicken very fine like the original at Chicken Salad Chick.
Using your food processor, run the celery rib through until it is finely diced. Next, use it to chop your fresh basil.
Next, whisk or stir in the garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper in with the mayonnaise. In a large bowl combine the shredded chicken, mayonnaise with seasonings, celery, and basil. Add in the lemon juice and stir well. Add diced pecans, if desired.
How to serve
Serve with crackers, on a fresh green salad, or on bread. I like to use toasted wheat bread.
How to store leftovers
Store leftovers an airtight container, this chicken salad will last four days in the refrigerator.
Other recipes that you might like:
- Copycat Jason’s Deli Fruit Dip
- Copycat Sweet Tomatoes Ranch
- Copycat Chicken Salad Chick Dixie Chick
- Copycat Chicken Salad Chick Pimento Cheese
- Copycat Chicken Salad Chick Dixie Chick
Top 9 chicken salad chick lauryn's lemon basil chicken salad edited by Top Chef
Carbs in Lauryns Lemon Basil Chicken Salad Chick
- Author: carbmanager.com
- Published: 07/11/2022
- Review: 4.87 (819 vote)
- Summary: Lauryns Lemon Basil Chicken Salad Chick (1 sandwich) contains 1g total carbs, 1g net carbs, 35g fat, 15g protein, and 400 calories
Fantastic Lemon Basil Chicken Salad
- Author: food.com
- Published: 02/11/2022
- Review: 4.75 (276 vote)
- Summary: In a medium bowl, combine chicken, celery, basil and almonds. In a small bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, lemon zest, Dijon, salt, pepper and
Chick fil a lemon kale salad coming back 2022
Lemon Basil Chicken Salad | Good in the Simple
- Author: goodinthesimple.com
- Published: 08/16/2022
- Review: 4.46 (523 vote)
- Summary: Aug 12, 2020 Ingredients 3 cups shredded cooked chicken (use all white meat or mostly white meat) ½ cup mayonnaise 2 tablespoon basil, finely chopped 1 ½
User added: Chicken Salad Chick Lauryn’s Lemon … – Fooducate
- Author: fooducate.com
- Published: 02/14/2022
- Review: 4.33 (411 vote)
- Summary: Personalized health review for User added: Chicken Salad Chick Lauryn’s Lemon Basil Chicken Salad: 400 calories, nutrition grade (N/A),
The girl is eating a salad in spanish
Chicken Salad Chick Lauryn&039s Lemon Basil Chicken Salad Nutrition Facts
- Author: fastfoodnutrition.org
- Published: 06/09/2022
- Review: 4.15 (300 vote)
- Summary: · There are 390 calories in a Lauryn’s Lemon Basil Chicken Salad from Chicken Salad Chick. Most of those calories come from fat (83%)
Menus for Chicken Salad Chick – Montgomery – SinglePlatform
- Author: places.singleplatform.com
- Published: 07/20/2022
- Review: 3.85 (318 vote)
- Summary: Choose a base: Classic Carol, Olivia’s Old South, Fancy Nancy, Fruity Fran, Cranberry Kelli, Lauryn’s Lemon Basil, Dixie Chick, Sassy Scotty, Barbie-Q,
Top 6 chick-fil-a spicy southwest salad without tortilla strips
Lemon Basil Chicken Salad Chick – Nutrition Facts – MyNetDiary
- Author: mynetdiary.com
- Published: 05/03/2022
- Review: 3.71 (426 vote)
- Summary: There are 400 calories in sandwich of Lemon Basil Chicken Salad Chick by Lauryns from: Carbs 1g, Fat 35g, Protein 15g. Get full nutrition facts for your
Lauryns Lemon Basil – Chicken Salad Chick – FatSecret
- Author: fatsecret.com
- Published: 11/23/2021
- Review: 3.39 (343 vote)
- Summary: · There are 390 calories in 1 scoop (125 g) of Chicken Salad Chick Lauryns Lemon Basil. Nutrition Facts. Serving Size, 1 scoop (125 g)
Lauryn&39s Lemon Basil Chicken Salad
- Author: eatthismuch.com
- Published: 11/15/2021
- Review: 3.26 (244 vote)
- Summary: Chicken Salad Chick ; For a Serving Size of 4 oz ; How many calories are in Lauryn’s Lemon Basil Chicken Salad? Amount of calories in Lauryn’s Lemon Basil Chicken