Here are the best information about how to make ice cream cone cake pops voted by users and compiled by Top Chef, invite you to learn together
Our fun ice cream cake pops are a delicious treat that will make the whole family happy. They are perfect for any and every summer event.
What could be better than cake and ice cream in a white chocolate dipped cone? These gluten-free ice cream cake pops are going to be your kids new favorite treat. They are such a fun idea since they take a fun spin on a classic ice cream cone.
I was trying to think of something amazing to make for the kids this summer and these gluten-free ice cream cake pops came to my mind. Mostly because I drooled over the mini ice cream cone cake pops (minus the ice cream inside) my friend Jenny of Jennycookies.com made.
I just knew I had to recreate something similar to them gluten-free. Plus, I wanted to show how something Pinterest worthy can totally be done.
These ice cream cake pops like our cakesicles and drip cake are yummy treats and super fun to make. I really love making them in the summer, but you can make them for any special occasion. They are perfect for a baby shower, birthday parties, and even Valentine’s Day!
If you end up making them in the summer, you should check out my 4th of July Food, Fruit Salad, and Party post to throw the best 4th of July party. If you are throwing a pool party, you should check or my Pool Party Ideas post. These ice cream cake pops would be perfect at both.
I know I have seen cake pops on a lollipop stick and popsicle sticks, but I thought it would be a fun twist to try and ice cream cone!
When making these, don’t be afraid to get a little messy with the almond bark dip. They are supposed to look like ice cream cones after all and ice cream drips on the outer rim of the ice cream cones. Yay for not having to be perfect in our dessert making right?
Table of Contents
What you need to make them
This recipe is super fun to make. It almost feels like an art project. The best thing is that they are not hard to make!
Gluten-free ice cream cones
For the cone shape, you need ice cream cones. You should be able to find gluten-free ice cream cones at your local grocery store.
You can use sugar cones or waffle cones for your little cake pop. I think it is a great idea to do both because it adds variety for taste and looks.
The gluten-free cake mix is the inside part of the cone, the cake part of the ice cream cake pops. You can use whatever cake flavor you want. The cake mix makes the perfect cake pop dough. You can even make homemade with our bento cake and gluten free apple cake.
It’s fun to use chocolate cake mix with a dark chocolate drizzle on top of the cake pop or a red velvet cake mix with cream cheese frosting. I typically make vanilla cake pops, but it is fun to try other cake flavors for the cake filling.
You don’t have to use gluten-free cake mix if you don’t need to.
Top tip: Make sure to let the cake cool to room temperature before mixing it with the frosting.
Fill the bottom of the cone with ice cream. Use whatever flavor or type of ice cream you want. You will only need a pint.
How to make them
Here are step-by-step instructions to make these delicious cake pops. I like that it doesn’t take a long time to make them.
- Crumble your prepared cake into a pan
- Mix in 1/2 can of frosting with the cake crumbs until well combined using your hands
- Roll cake mixture into balls big enough to fit right on top of your gluten-free ice cream cones (you’ll want to take special care, making sure it is rolled well to keep it from falling apart)
- Fill each cone with some ice cream with an ice cream scoop or cookie scoop then sit the cake pop on top
- Meanwhile, heat the almond bark 1-2 minutes or until melted but not burnt
- Drizzle each cake pop with melted almond bark (It’s ok if it drips down the sides, it is supposed to look like an ice cream cone after all)
- Put sprinkles on top of the cake ball and place in the freezer until you are ready to serve
I thought, what better time to make them then when my sister was in town visiting. Brittney and I love being creative together especially when it involves food. Neither of us has a big sweet tooth, but we both really enjoyed these gluten-free cake pops!
I love using this superman ice cream or pineapple ice cream flavor as it is in my opinion, the best flavor for summer as it brings those fresh fruit flavors through in cold, smooth ice cream.
This picture just had to be shared because our photographer said, “Just laugh and have fun”. I then proceeded to look at the ice cream and say, “Oh ice cream, you are so funny!” It’s not always pretty but we sure to have fun over here!
Photos and video by Amie Pendle
Thanks to Perfectly Free for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own. I was provided with monetary and product compensation.
This post was originally published July 17, 2018 it has since been updated with new information.
Top 8 how to make ice cream cone cake pops edited by Top Chef
Valentine Ice Cream Cone Cake Pops!
- Author: sprinklesomefun.com
- Published: 07/21/2022
- Review: 4.92 (622 vote)
- Summary: Crumble cake and add the tub of icing. Mix until it becomes a play-dough consistency. Roll the cake into balls that will fit into the ice cream cones. Put the
Ice Cream Cone Cake Pops
- Author: instructables.com
- Published: 11/24/2021
- Review: 4.75 (427 vote)
- Summary: Ice Cream Cone Cake Pops · Step 1: Form the Dough · Step 2: Cake Balls · Step 3: Dazzle Those Cones · Step 4: Cone It · Step 5: Double Scoop · Step 6: Toppings · 5
Where is the ice cream truck near me
Ice Cream Cone Cake Pops
- Author: lovebakesgoodcakes.com
- Published: 12/14/2021
- Review: 4.42 (233 vote)
- Summary: · In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the candy melts according to package directions. Dip just the top of the open end of the cone into the melted
How to Make Ice Cream Cone Cake Pops
- Author: jennycookies.com
- Published: 03/05/2022
- Review: 4.37 (305 vote)
- Summary: · Dip the outer rim of the ice cream cones down into melting candy and then place them onto the refrigerated cake balls. Once it hardens, dip cake
How many cups is one scoop of ice cream
Learn to make ice-cream cone cake pops with your kids at home
- Author: priceless.com
- Published: 12/11/2021
- Review: 3.99 (395 vote)
- Summary: Inspire a love of baking in your children with a virtual cake pop-making class led by the owner of one of Montreal’s top patisseries
ice cream cone cake pops
- Author: tiktok.com
- Published: 11/21/2021
- Review: 3.93 (215 vote)
- Summary: Discover short videos related to ice cream cone cake pops on TikTok. Watch popular content from the following creators: Laura Davis
How to make ice cream in little alchemy
Ice Cream Cone Cake Pops
- Author: bettycrocker.com
- Published: 06/29/2022
- Review: 3.59 (408 vote)
- Summary: Make cake mix as directed on box, using water, oil and eggs. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups, filling each two-thirds full. Invert ice cream cones and place on top of batter, pressing down gently. Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean
Ice Cream Cone Cake Pops
- Author: gourmetgiftbaskets.com
- Published: 06/06/2022
- Review: 3.49 (448 vote)
- Summary: In stock